Monday, April 1, 2013

4-1-13

8:45am


Trying to finish painting the bathroom.
It's too early for painting, lol.
I had stopped about half way across the main 
bathroom doorI had from there over to the bathroom
mirror to finish doing.  I have a couple of
spots to go over in other areas also.

Hubby has the on call pager this week
so I'm sure I'll end up helping him at work as well.
Now time to go work on breakfast.
Of course the kids want sausage biscuits
and gravy since I got a lot of sausage yesterday. 


9:45am


Breakfast is served.
We have sausage, biscuits and gravy on the bottom
with a fried egg with cheese on top.
This should keep them full for awhile!




11:45pm


All done painting in the bathroom, Thank Goodness!




Alrighty then, time to go put 
the leftover ham with bone into a crock
with a large jar of beans and let 'er cook the rest of the day.
Ok, I cheated with a jar of beans instead
of using the dry beans I have.
Just too busy!
Then after that I have a bunch more laundry
to do because I have sheets, blankets, pillows & towels
thrown in there along with our clothes.
AHHHHH!


12:15pm


Ham and beans going in the crock.
I added some tomato-chicken bouillon
to the water.




8:30pm


Mail Call,
Freebies I've received in the mail lately-

Diabetes medical alert bracelet,
about 4-5 magazines,
coupon for free green giant vegetables,
coupon for free Nivea lip product,
Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting eye cream & lash serum duo,
7 day supply of Clear shampoo & conditioner samples.

   



---- 

 
      
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment