Sunday, April 28, 2013

4-28-13

3:45pm


I finally got pictures to load.
The only way they would load was to
install a Google Chrome browser.

So to catch you up with some things I have been doing.

Yesterday I painted two decorative bird cages
for the fence in the backyard and the bird bath.






Friday evening we went to Hoover
and walked around.







Today has been the typical housework day with
cleaning out the fridge, grocery shopping & laundry.
Yucky day outside with all the rain.
Hoping it clears up this week so I can work
out in the yard on my garden.
I haven't been able to locate a float valve
so maybe Monday I'm going to stop by a place
called Indoor Gardens at Indianola & Morse Rds
to see if they may have one.
They deal with hydroponic gardening so 
I would think they would have what I'm looking for.


Earlier today after leaving Kroger I drove down
this one road where I saw 2 bird feeders last week
at the end of someone's driveway by the road.
Surprisingly after a week they were still there
so we stopped and got them.

My 2 free bird feeders.
I can paint them up and bring them back to life.
They are still pretty solid, the glass isn't broke,
& hinges and hangers work fine.




9:20pm


I was tinkering this evening.
Decided to do a photo of
Blue Thunder (our Trans Am's name) with the perfect
background of storm clouds.
If you look closely at the bottom of the clouds
the shape almost looks like a Pheonix
or Firebird.  





No comments:

Post a Comment