Friday, April 26, 2013

4-26-13

8:45am


I've been getting dry skin on my face along
with pimples.  I experimented with a little
A&D ointment and it seems to work great on my face.
This is coming from someone whose face breaks
out each time I try moisturizing cream
and/or makeup.  I was afraid
that it would break out my skin because it felt
a little greasy but it didn't!
It actually made it softer and smoother.
I apply a small amount all over my face, neck and chest
because this is where I get sunburned and have some
sun damage. 
I picked up this tube, usually used for diaper rash,
at the thrift store for .90 cents.
It is clear unlike desitin which is white.
I got it for chaffing in the leg area which it works
really well for that also.  Don't think it's just for
diaper rash because I am finding many more uses for it
for scrapes, burns, rashes, pimples, dry skin, chaffing, wrinkles,
chapped lips (which I am cursed with).
Try this before you try those expensive face creams!

        

2:00pm


Today's freebie I got in the mail is
a tube of Tom's toothpaste.

These are great for traveling,
gift baskets, stocking stuffers or
to put in an emergency bag.


3:25pm


Did you know that Kroger will donate a portion
of every dollar you spend at their store 
to a local non-profit organization of your choice when
you use your Kroger Plus Card? 
It costs nothing and only takes a few moments of your time to go to their website to sign up!
Kroger Community Rewards.  
I've signed up have you?
It takes about 7-10 days then you will start seeing
on your receipts the organization they are donating to.
You can only chose one but have the option
of switching to a different one.
  
    


4:30pm


I got my trellis done.
I took off the Christmas lights and
replaced them with chicken wire to grow
peas, beans, cucumbers or flowers on.





  

      




 

No comments:

Post a Comment