Monday, April 8, 2013

4-8-13

1:55pm


Kids are back to school from Spring break
and hubby doesn't have the emergency pager any more.
I'm going to guess he got about 20 hours overtime
from emergency calls in the past week.
As for me, I haven't done much of anything today
other than to take kids to bus stop and take a long nap.
I haven't had a "day off" in over a week between
doing things around the house, moving things
back and forth from hubby's work,
working in the yard and helping hubby at work.
But give me another half hour and I'll be back
to work with picking kids up from the bus stop
and starting supper and back to doing the usual stuff again.
The break felt good even though it was about 7 hours long.


3:15pm


For supper I am going to make meatball subs,
using THIS RECIPE.
My changes are-
maple flavored Bob Evans sausage, no parmesan,
and instead of mozarella I have sharp cheddar cheese.


Earlier I'm gabbing on the cell phone to a neighbor
across the street.  My phone's battery is bad so I have
to pretty much talk with it plugged into the wall.
So as I am standing in the kitchen attached to the wall
talking on my phone I'm browsing over things
I have displayed on my fridge when this one
certificate my son got from school jumped out at me.
See if you can find the mistake.
Now mind you this was issued by the school
for the Ohio Achievement Test which is 
a pretty big test and my son got a $25 gift card
for his achievement.   This was given at the beginning
of this school year and I'm just now noticing???
Shaking my head!
This is Columbus City Schools for ya. 
I covered up his name so that's not it.
    
If you did not find the mistake then you are probably
a victim of Columbus Public Schools, lol,
where they do not proof read things
before having them printed.
CongratulAtions.  





 

 


     
   
     


 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment