Tuesday, April 16, 2013

4-16-13

7:20am


Sunrise this morning.






9:25pm



I haven't felt like doing much of anything today.
When you fall on your head and I'm guessing my
face considering my nose was pretty sore and red
then you don't exactly feel like moving around a whole lot.
It all happened too fast to remember much
except the world spinning out of control.
I knew right away my back and shoulders weren't
going to feel too good today when it felt like everything
twisted the moment I touched down on the ground like a 747.
   It sucks getting old and not being
able to take a licking from a freaking hammock!

Now picture something like THIS VIDEO
except I was sitting upright in the middle of the hammock
and went over backwards and felt like
I was slammed to the ground on my head and face first
by a wrestler then came the twist of my back following that.
Have a lot of respect for the hammock after that fall.


 
 

   


    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment