Thursday, April 4, 2013

4-4-13

11:05am


This one makes me scratch my head because
I am always saying I am surrounded by idiots....

Columbus Named Most Intelligent City In America

 The Intelligent Communities Forum has named Columbus in the top seven most intelligent cities in the world, 
and it is the only American city to make the cut. 


I'm in slow mo today.
I was soooo tired yesterday that I was to the point
I didn't dare open my mouth to say anything
because I was a cranky butt.
I went to bed around 9:00pm.
DVR'd all my scary shows I was that tired.
I prayed that hubby's pager wouldn't go off
and it didn't thank goodness.

Got up this morning and made
organic buckwheat waffles.
Can't say I've ever had those before.
It was something I found in a vacant apartment.
Free food is free food!
We get to try a little bit of everything.
     
Tomorrow we're going to our first sale of the season,
wooo hooo!
Mom's church is having a church sale.
Not sure if we are going to the flea market Saturday
because hubby has the work pager and you
just never know when that thing will go off.
You put off doing many things during that week
of having on call.   It's like being a fireman.
You drop everything and go fix the problem.
Doesn't matter if you are eating, shopping, whatever.
It sucks but it's overtime money.
But there have been times we've gone to
the flea market without it going off.
Just get up early and go before the resident wake up.  
Plus sometime this weekend we have to figure
out when to go pick up mattresses/beds.

 I got the bathroom medicine cabinet hung back up.
On top are my .25 cent picture frames I just bought.
Didn't want them to get broke.
Would like to replace the pictures in
them with something else and paint them black.
Still need to put up the cove base in there.



What did I do with the other shelf that
I had hanging on the wall behind the toilet?
Well I have an idea.  I have this old desk that we
found 13 years ago that needs a makeover and is
showing it's age.  It needs repainted, new knobs
and a new top put on it.
I love it because it's a very small desk compared to others.
I thought this shelf would look nice behind the desk
once everything was redone and painted to match
the shelves.  I like the off white/cream color.
When I purchase the shelf from Goodwill
it was a dark wood color and I painted it the cream color.
So that will probably be the color I'll paint the desk.

 
       




8:45pm


We went over to the vacated apartment tonight
to check out what was left behind.

I wanted to start out with these NEW
Isotonix bottles and boxes.

If you have Crohn's like me you know what these are.
They are probiotics with digestive enzymes and good bacteria
to promote the absorption of nutrients in your gut
and supports healthy immune functions.
The boxes are each a 40 day supply
while the bottles are each 90 days supply.
Kids and hubby didn't know what it was
and thought I was nuts for getting them.
I knew what they were, I knew how much
they cost because I looked into it one time
and decided I could not afford it.
The bottles are $31.29 each on Amazon
and the boxes are $24.00 each on Amazon. 
Almost $142.00 worth!!
The UltimateAlo Powder is also
for digestion.
I'll take whatever I can get at the moment!
For the past few days I've felt really tired again
and my stomach hasn't been the greatest
with gurgling and carrying on and a few more
than normal trips to the bathroom.
I haven't been taking my vitamins, fish oil and 
vitamin D like I should and have been slacking.

Ok, onto some other things I found.

Caddy, powder, conditioner,
sleep mask, B-12, 225 count ibuprofen,
nail stuff, foot buffer, teeth whitener.

       
 Thigh high black leather boots.


Sketchers boots.



Earth Therapeutics microwavable booties.
Amazon sells them for $28.  
Trying these out as I type.  
And a pair of Ugg Bailey Charms boots.
These are $185 boots!


2 boxes aluminum foil,
cosmetic case, business calculator,
travel tissues, ping pong balls, tongs.

   
Beauty and make up stuff.
The make up in the bag are new products 
by Motives brand.



       

   
     
  
       
   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment