Wednesday, April 3, 2013

4-3-13

7:15am


Rough  morning.  Hubby got paged out
last night around 10:15pm.
We got back home around 1:30am.


8:30am


I made 2 pies, strawberry & peach.
They are so easy and pretty cheap to make.
I got the recipe HERE.
It's made with vanilla yogurt
(2 cups per pie)
and a box of sugar-free jello (per pie)
I made a frosted flakes cereal crust (didn't have any graham crackers)
and used about 2 cups crushed (food processor) cereal
and about 2 tablespoons melted butter
mixed together and pressed into a pie pan.
Then poured the pie mix over the crust
and grated a little chocolate on top.
They are now in the fridge and will
be ready by supper time. 






9:45am


Trying to do a bunch of things early this morning
because I know I'm gonna need a little nap
this afternoon due to only having about 4.5 hours sleep.
 Been working on laundry.
Got a load hung up, a load in the dryer and washer.
Next I started working on supper.
We're having pork chops, corn on the cob and baked potatoes.
The corn was already wrapped up in aluminum
foil in the freezer so I just put it in the crock that way.
For the potatoes, I rubbed each one with oil and salted
then wrapped in aluminum foil and put into a crock.
For the pork chops I made a bbq sauce mixed with
brown sugar and slathered it all over
each chop.   On top I placed cut onions
and pineapple along with some all purpose seasoning
and wrapped in aluminum foil and put into a crock.     


I love my crock pot trio.
I can put an entire meal with side dishes in it.
Left- chops
Middle- potatoes
Right- corn on the cob  





4:15pm




Already working on tomorrow's supper.
I thawed out some fish fillets then put
them into a gallon zip freezer bag with
Italian dressing to marinade.
Squeeze out excess air and close.
Set in fridge overnight.




---
   
 
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment