Thursday, January 31, 2013

1-31-13





My tweaks to the below recipe is I will
be using cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of chicken and
will add a packet of country gravy mix instead of au jus mix
and are using deer burger instead of hamburger.
Only because it's what I have on hand.


--


9:00am


I might go lay back down now.
I ate some jelly toast and it didn't sit too well in my stomach
plus the heating pad is calling my name
with all the throbbing from my lower back and legs. 


12:50pm


Up from my nap and are feeling better after laying
with the heating pad.
I got salisbury steak made up and in the crock pot.





5:30pm


I've been a busy little camper this afternoon
with making salisbury steak, finishing a sewing project,
getting dishes done and just now serving supper.





 9:45pm


Hubby told me tonight that he doesn't think
we'll be able to make our Michigan trip this year
due to being invited to his sister's wedding in West Virginia this year also.  He doesn't think we can afford both trips.  
Might not be able to afford the third possible one either.  

Hubby told me how much his paycheck would be tomorrow after taxes and what not.  He did get a bonus and 
over time on this check.  Taxes killed us! 
His take home pay is half of what he made!
That seems a bit much if ya ask me.
  
I know the price of things this year
are only going to get worse.  Gas the other day
was $3.59 a jump of about .30 cents overnight.
Once it starts climbing again the price will
be reflected onto food and other goods.
You shouldn't assume that all is well
because it is not.  You need to plan ahead and not
wait til it happens.  Spend wisely now.
Don't say I didn't tell ya so when the time comes
because I've been reading a lot about it
so prepare for it now.
The Droughts Impact on Food Prices.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment