Wednesday, January 2, 2013

1-2-13

7:30am


I've been up and down since about 5am this morning.
Saw hubby off to work.  Brrr, it's cold out there.
Weather.com says it's 13 degrees out.
I saw on one of the news channels on Facebook
that we have gotten a little over 16 inches of snow
so far, the second largest snowfall for Columbus
for December.  Last year I think we got a total
of around 12-13 inches for the entire Winter. 
We have another red sunrise this morning.
Disregard the date.  I have been having problems
with one of the buttons on my camera not wanting to work.


Well crap.  It just dawned on me that
I have to do bills today.
This ought to be fun figuring them out.
29 days til tax time and counting.


8:40am


Got breakfast made.  Had fried turkey breast slices
with maple syrup, fried eggs and cheese
on sandwiches. 
I also got a large pot of red and yellow potatoes
boiling.  They were starting to look at me funny.
Get it?  sprouting eyes, lol.

Now I'm trying to figure out things to make

out of leftover turkey breast, tenderloin, potatoes,
carrots and sauerkraut for meals.

-shredded up tenderloin in a cream of mushroom
and teriyaki sauce served over spaghetti or noodles.

-A version of KFC bowls.
A layer of mashed potatoes, carrots,
turkey breast, gravy and melted velveeta cheese on top. 

-Reuben sandwiches made with leftover sauerkraut,
corned beef, rye bread and velveeta cheese. 

-Turkey pot pies with diced turkey breast,
gravy, carrots and  peas with a no roll crust.

That's about as far as I've gotten for now.My stomach isn't feeling the greatest.
I've been to the potty twice which wasn't normal
and now are feeling a little woozy.
Might just chill a bit and wait on my potatoes to
get done before I start anything else. 

12:15pm


It's 21 degrees outside and feels like 15 degrees.
This is what it looks like outside.


The sun is shining so I got the fan running
in the solar heater.  Had to brush the snow
off and it still has some ice on the front.


The temperature inside the solar heater
is 135 degrees and rising!



1:00pm


45 minutes later and the solar heater has
risen 5 degrees to almost 140 degrees.



1:38pm


In 38 minutes the temperature in the
solar heater rose 15 degrees to 155 degrees!
It's 23 and feels like 17 degrees out.



6:20pm


I have not felt well today.  I spent most of
the afternoon on the couch watching tv (full throttle salloon)
or taking a nap.  My body is throbbing
and my stomach doesn't feel the greatest.
It feels like a Crohn's flare up.
I try to look back when I get a flare up to see
if there may have been a food I might have
eaten that could of caused the flare up.
I'm thinking it could of been the sauerkraut.
It's just my theory.
I rarely eat it, mostly on New Year's Day.

Well I'm going to get some supper in my belly.
I fixed something easy,
the shredded tenderloin with mushroom soup and teriyaki spaghetti.

 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment