Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1-8-13

7:40am


Another pretty red sunrise this morning.
Supposed to get in the mid 50's to 60 by this weekend with rain.




11:30am


It's been awhile since me and mom went out shopping
so we went to the thrift store this morning.
My neighbor lady gave me $20 yesterday
for taking her grandson to and from the bus stop
so I had a little money to spend.
I actually spent $23 for everything.

My one son needed a pair of boots Avia brand $5.99
(new ones would have cost $45 to $50!)
and another Winter jacket Lands End brand $2.99.

Hubby's birthday is near the end of this month.
He's a fan and collector of Jeff Gordon memorabilia.
Sooo, lol, I got him this Jeff Gordon Barbie $1.99
for one of his birthday gifts to put into his collection.
Betchya he's never gotten a Barbie before, LOL! 
Can't wait to see his reaction to this gift.

I bought myself 
Jones New York zebra print long sleeve top $1.99
Fall creek long fleece top $1.99
Stretchy jeans .99 cents



  For my one son who got the boots and jacket above-
2 fleece sweaters 
Arrow brand $1.99
Falls Creek brand .99 cents
Flannel lined jeans .99 cents
Jeans .99 cents

Fleece ProEdge brand OSU sweater .99 cents for my other son.



1:00pm


Well I got all the clothes and jacket I just got
going in the washing machine.
Chill for bit, then go get the kids 
and then work on supper. 


3:35pm


Yeah, my microfleece sheet sets came today.
They'll go nicely with my brown microsuede sherpa comforter,
which by the way was found free at hubby's work.
A resident left it behind in their apartment
when they moved out, yeah for me!


Close up of the sheets to show how fuzzy and warm they are.



Well time to start supper of pork chops,
apple stuffing and maybe some cheesy rice a roni.


4:30pm


I hate all these pains.  You never know which ones
you'll have or where they will show up.
Leg pain tagged back today and said, "you're it!"
and joined in on the game.


  10:55pm


Gotta love new sheets.
Especially ones that are somewhat fuzzy!

 Kitty tested and approved.
Time for bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment