Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1-15-13

3:45pm


I've been very tired the last couple of days
so have been taking longer naps than normal.
I feel like a lazy you know what during these
times but it is something I cannot help!
Some days or weeks I can bounce around
doing anything and everything while other weeks
I don't feel like doing nothing but sleeping.

Even though I took a 4 hour nap I still feel
as though I could go back to bed right now
til tomorrow morning!

I did get supper in the oven.
I made homemade scalloped ham and potatoes.



 Today's household tip-
With being cooped up during the winter months
with windows and doors closed all the time
the smell in your home may get a little funky from
pets, smoke, cooking, body odor and whatever.
Some have air purifiers and some don't.
A cheap and easy way to rid odors from your home
You can even put one behind the toilet on the floor.
Afraid that bowl might spill?
Try putting vinegar on cotton balls on a plate.


8:40pm


I know what I am making for hubby's birthday this month :0)





-----

No comments:

Post a Comment