Friday, January 18, 2013

1-18-13

12:50pm

 It's been awhile since I've given an update on the solar heater.
It's 33 and feels like 25 degrees outside.
The solar heater has partial shading on it
and it's reading 128 degrees and climbing.

 1:30pm


Solar heater is reading 160-162 degrees.
A 32-34 degrees jump in 40 minutes.
35 and feels like 25 degrees outside.
Will be putting it to a good test when the 
cold cold air hits Sun-Tues.
Hoping for some sunny skies!

 
My throbbing and pain is feeling a little better today.
I have taken no OTC pain medicine yet.
For lunch I had instant mashed potatoes,
no butter and with a little salt.
Something plain Jane to help with the throbbing.
That'll probably go to heck and back at supper time
because I would like to get a couple of
cheap $5 Little Ceasers pepperoni pizzas. 





No comments:

Post a Comment