Friday, February 1, 2013

2-1-13

5:45am


I didn't sleep worth a crap last night.
It seemed like I was awake every hour.
I got up before the alarm clock at 5:20am.
My eyes feel shriveled up this morning and are burning.
Got the boys breakfast made of eggs, toast & jelly,
a hashbrown with cheese and apple juice.

My back is hurting this morning.
Hurting even more after watching the news just
now and seeing it's 11 degrees out with
a wind chill of -10.
BRRRR! 
I thought I saw the news last night saying
we're supposed to get 3-5 inches of
snow this weekend.  Yuck!
I'm ready for Spring!


12:50pm


Got our running around done.
Also got the taxes done which they
said should take 2-3 weeks to get a refund.
Made less this year than last but got more
with the refund, go figure.
The price to get your taxes done is ridiculous
along with a fee to have the refund direct deposited
into your bank account. 
Somewhere in the $300 to $400 range.
It's like that every year for H&R Block.


I just read on Facebook that Cincy and Dayton area
Kroger stores will stop doubling coupons.
I hope it doesn't happen for Columbus!
If so then we need to look to see if Meijer
and Giant Eagle will stop theirs as well.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment