Monday, September 2, 2013

9-1-13

9:15am


Last week I did up a large pork roast and made
meals from it for the whole week.
Today I'm doing some deer tenderloin
 and will be making meals out of it for the whole week
and then some.
I added 3 deer tenderloins,
a can of tomato sauce, a can of petite diced tomatoes,
2 cans beef gravy, a little splenda, steak sauce
and a packet of Lipton's vegetable dip mix to the crock.

Tomorrow I'll work on getting meals put together
for the freezer.

9:00pm


We did a couple of nature hikes today.
We do it for exercise and to keep the joints moving.
The first place was new to us
and I've been wanting to go for the last couple of years.
It's called Indian Run Falls and is located in Dublin, OH.
and we visited there around noon.

The second place was not far from us
and we went for an evening walk.
While evening walks are cooler you have to
battle bugs at times.
I came home with a few on my jawline and wrist.
The itch was driving me nuts and I couldn't
find my calamine lotion so resorted to
another home remedy we used as kids,
baking soda.  Pour some in a bowl
and add a little water to make a paste
and then apply it to bug bites, bee stings and rashes.




No comments:

Post a Comment