Thursday, September 26, 2013

9-26-13

8:30am


Just got done baking 4.5 dozen
cake mix pudding cookies.
Cake mix, small box of pudding, 2 eggs, couple T. of water.
Drop by 1 tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 350 for 8-10 minutes.

I changed it a little.  I also added 2 cups flour,
1/2 - 3/4 cup sugar, a large box of instant fudge pudding
and 1.5 teaspoons of vanilla,
to stretch it out further.

The recipe didn't call for this but I
rolled the cookies once baked into
some powdered sugar.


3:30pm


Prepping for supper.
I think I'll make some Italian bread pizzas.
I found a couple 2 pack packages of
sweet Italian bread at Kroger marked down to .99 cents a pack.
Cut each loaf in half
Then cut each of those pieces in half length wise.
Spread on a sauce of choice like spaghetti sauce,
tomato sauce, ranch dressing, etc.
I'll be using bbq sauce for the kids.
I have some freezer chicken breasts already
cooked and cut up that I'll be using for the topping
along with some sharp cheddar cheese.
For me and hubby I'll spread some chunky bleu cheese
dressing on our bread then top with cheese and chicken breasts
coated in hot sauce.


8:55pm


Hubby had to work 3 hours past the time he was
due to get off work tonight.

For the past couple of days I've been dealing with
a major backache, hip aches and pain running
down my left leg to my knee (sciatic pain).
It feels like bones rubbing up against bones
with no cushion.  I took some ibuprofen
and that says a lot because I take that as a last resort
because I'm not supposed to take it with
having Crohn's.  I did not sleep well last night
and even slept with a heating pad
because of pain in my hips and leg and are so tired!
I've also noticed my hands and feet falling asleep these
last couple of days.  It sucks because when the alarm goes
off in the morning I can't feel my hands/fingers 
to get it shut off.
I've noticed since our walks in the evenings
have lessened due to hubby being on call
at work that is when the pain started back up.
Can't wait til this winter when we are couped up
inside and can't get out to do our walks as much,
along with the cold.  That ought to make
our bodies feel just wonderful.




No comments:

Post a Comment