Friday, September 6, 2013

9-6-13

12:25pm


Me and mom went to Aldi's this morning.
I felt it was cheaper than going to Kroger
to get the things I needed to make more freezer meals.
The only things I did not find there were
country gravy mixes and cream of celery soup.
I spent $35 and are hoping to not have to go
back to the grocery store for any major shopping for awhile,
only for the necessities like milk, bread, eggs and pop.
So far I've counted out about 50 freezer meals
to last almost 2 months by the time I'm done making everything.
At least til around the second week of November
and hopefully by that time turkeys and/or ham will go on sale
then I'll be back to making more meals
with those pieces of meat to last us into January.

Before heading back home we stopped at a couple yard sales.
I was very careful as to what I bought though.
I don't have much to spend!
2 couch pillows .10 cents each.

A can of Suave hairspray (will probably last me a year, lol)
.75 cents.
2 boxes of Kleenex tissues .50 cents each.

And lastly I finally found a coffee pot within
my budget.  I was hoping to pay $5.00 or less for one.
I got this brand new in box with styrofoam 
12 cup programmable Mr. Coffee Maker
for only $3.00!!!
I saw another coffee maker at another yard sale used
and they scared me to death with a $25 price sticker!



---

No comments:

Post a Comment