Sunday, September 29, 2013

8-29-13

12:00pm


Got up and made a big breakfast of
pumpkin pancakes, turkey sausage links,
fried eggs and potatoes.
Then after I got the kitchen and dishes cleaned up,
hubby mowed the grass, changed the litter box,
I hung up some laundry and have the last
of the laundry in the dryer.
I then got 5 pounds of oatmeal and 3
packages of couscous all put into jars and
stored on the shelves in my basement pantry.


2:00pm


Got paged out for a clogged toilet.
It was an easy fix.
I can never ever remember clogging a toilet myself.
Now I've had to unclog our toilet from
kids using too much toilet paper.

Just chilling for the moment and trying
to make a menu for this weeks suppers.
This is what I have so far.

1.  Vegetable Spaghetti & sauce with garlic roll bread
topped with cheddar cheese.

My only change to this recipe is to
add a can of tomato soup
and a can of cheddar cheese soup on top
with a can of diced tomatoes and add
some chili or taco seasoning.

3.  Fish fillets with steamed veggies and rice.

4.  KFC Bowls.
A layer of mashed potatoes,
a layer of chicken stuffing,
a layer of corn,
breaded chicken nuggets
topped with cheddar cheese soup and cheddar cheese.




8.  Tuna & Homemade Noodles Casserole
with cream of mushroom soup,
Carrots and bread crumb topping with french onions
served with bread & butter.

9.  BBQ Pork Chops with macaroni & cheese
and a side of corn.
Pork chops baked in a bbq seasoning
and in a cooking bag in the oven.

The only changes to this recipe is
I won't be using spinach and will
used diced up chicken breast or ham in place of the sausage.

Breakfasts will be-

1.  Cereal

Mix carrot cake mix, 15 ounce can of pumpkin,
1/2 cup applesauce, cinnamon.
I'm also adding in chocolate chips along
with some leftover pumpkin pancake batter
I had leftover from breakfast to stretch it out further.

3.  Blueberry Pancakes.

After School Snacks

I'll be using fudge flavored pudding.
I might make some up for the freezer
since I have a ton of oatmeal!

I'm trying not to use my freezer meals at the moment
until money gets really tight in which I'm sure
it will with 4 months remaining til tax time
and the holidays coming up.


8:50pm


Hubby got called out a few times this weekend.
Thank goodness nothing was major.
The last page was for a lock out.
I don't think the person was too amused to
find out he would be charged $50 for it
on his next rent statement.




No comments:

Post a Comment