Saturday, August 31, 2013

8-31-13

1:45pm


Me and hubby went to a couple yard sales.
It's getting hot and humid outside!  Yuck.
I was in search of some clothes for my 7th grader
and maybe a thermal coffee pot.
Well I found clothes for my 8th grader.
I got 11 shirts in his size which is not a size
you would usually find at a yard sale
for $5.50 or .50 cents each.
I was stocking up at that price!
4 of the t-shirts that are either solid red or blue
will have to be worn on weekends, holidays
or vacations.  They are not allowed
to wear those colored t-shirts to school.

I also got me a purse for a buck
and a box of 25 tea light battery operated candles 
along with extra batteries all for $1.00.
I have plans for them as Christmas gifts.
Gotta plan now while I can snatch up some cheap stuff.



2:20pm


Hubby mowed the backyard grass while I got
to use the new weed trimmer.
Have I mentioned it's hot and humid outside!
Ughhhh!!
It's 87 degrees and feels like 93.


----


No comments:

Post a Comment