Sunday, September 22, 2013

9-21-13

11:15am


I've been spending some time going through
simple and affordable recipes
to make this Winter or for the holidays.
I do have my freezer stockpile to turn to but
still need to keep adding meals so it doesn't run out.

I found a recipe this morning I want to
make for Thanksgiving. 
It's called Pumpkin Better Than Sex Cake.
Mix a box of yellow cake mix with
a 15 ounce can of pumpkin and bake
350 degrees 25 to 28 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes.
Using a wooden spoon handle poke holes
all over the cake.  Pour a 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed
milk all over the cake and into the holes.
Spread a tub of cool whip on top,
sprinkle with heath bits and drizzle with
caramel sauce.
Refrigerate overnight before serving.


No comments:

Post a Comment