Sunday, September 29, 2013

9-28-13

9:45am


I took mom out shopping yesterday.
We spent 5 hours out and about.
The time just flew by.
We stopped by a couple thrift stores.
I found the boys some really nice thick and longer 
socks for Winter that looked almost new.
.39 cents each x's 9 pairs was $3.51 for all them.
I thought that was a really good deal.
Then I got the boys each a matching flannel 
pillow case and sheet for their bed for Winter.
Sheets were .99 cents each and pillow cases were .59 cents each.
Each of the boys got a "new" bed this year and while
I had regular sheets for them I didn't
have any that were thicker for the colder months.

The next thing I wanted was some sort of basket.
I had found my mother and father-in-law
a set of resuable plastic OSU plates and cups at a yard sale
and wanted to find a way to present them
as a Christmas gift so decided I wanted to
put them in something like a "picnic" basket
along with cloth napkins in scarlet and gray
and plastic utensils of the same matching colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment