Friday, September 6, 2013

9-5-13

8:10am


This morning I've got 6 chicken breasts
going in 3 crock pots.
Left is 2 chicken breasts I froze with some italian dressing
in it's freezer bag,
middle chicken breasts was frozen with soy sauce
and the last crock pot was plain chicken breasts
with chicken boullion, lipton's veggie dip mix,
and about 2 cups of water added in the crock
which will go towards a chicken broth.


I made a couple Angel Food Lush Cakes.
The first one I made to eat now.
The second one I removed from the container,
sliced it and put layer by layer with 
pineapple, pudding & cool whip between the layers
back into the container
to freeze for later.  The only difference is
it don't have the top layer like the picture.



Today I decided to clean my drains some and give them
a fresher smell.  I poured a bunch of 
baking soda into each drain then poured
in a little vinegar.  It'll foam up.
You can also add ice cubes and fruit peels like lemon
to your garbage disposal and let it run a few seconds
to get rid of any smell.





No comments:

Post a Comment