Sunday, February 24, 2013

2-24-13

6:40pm


I picked up these two glittery gift card boxes at
Dollar Tree.  Mom's birthday is tomorrow
and I am using them to put jewelry in that I got her.


One has a necklace and bracelet that I picked up
at a yard sale for .50 cents to $1.00.
They were purchased at two different sales
and I thought they went together well like a set. 

  
The second box has a bunch of rings in it
that I purchased at another yards sale for $1.00 each.



 Also found mom a card at the Dollar Tree.
She likes funny cards and I thought she
would get a kick out of this one
considering we have two cats.



I made strawberry waffles for breakfast
most of this week for the kids.
I have a half a can of strawberry pie
filling I plan to mix with some maple syrup,
warm and put over top the waffles.

I used a strawberry cake mix from Dollar Tree.
Make according to package directions
and use it in a waffle maker.


      
The cake mix made about 14-15 waffles.
I stored them in a bread bag I had saved
and put in the fridge.
When fixing all you have to do is pop 
them in the toaster.  





9:15pm




It's that time of year,
time to shear the sheep!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment