Sunday, February 3, 2013

2-3-13

gPeach
12:00pm


Been housecleaning this morning
and got laundry started.
Now time for lunch of leftover salisbury steak sandwiches.


12:40pm


Working on a meal menu for the week.
This is what I have so far.

Hot BBQ chicken wings with seasoned steak fries & ranch dressing

Fish with rice, carrots and broccoli

Peach BBQ lil smokies with baked beans and mac & cheese

Shake and bake pork chops with mashed potatoes

Spaghetti & meatballs with garlic bread

Hawaiian Pineapple BBQ chicken over rice
with bell peppers.

Pork chops with apple stuffing and carrots


Breakfasts

-yogurt
-eggs & cheese on bread or tortilla
-Special K chocolately delight cereal
-frosted flakes cereal 

snacks

-peanut butter banana bread.
I'm going to try and tweak my own recipe
by using whole wheat flour and splenda.
Makes 2 loaves or I could do 1 loaf
and make muffins with the rest for breakfast. 


4:15pm


Went to the grocery and thrift store earlier.
We've been wondering where our butcher friend
has been that works at Kroger.  Come to find out
he and his wife had the flu pretty bad.
And guess what, his wife got the flu shot!
Hmmmmm!

I got some chicken wings going in the oven now for supper.
I rinsed them then dried them then
dredged them through some whole wheat
flour with seasonings added to it.
Put on sprayed cooking sheet.
Lightly spray the tops of the chicken wings with
cooking spray and add more seasoning.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Remove from oven and using tongs 
dip each piece of chicken into a bowl of
Frank's Kicking BBQ sauce coating them completely
then return to baking sheet and bake another
30 minutes.
And during this time is when I put the seasoned
steak fries in the oven for 30 minutes.




I got an order for another cape to make
through my friend's beauty pageant she attended yesterday.
And I also have a request to make a
pillow case dress with ruffled bottom shorts.

I found this fleece poncho at the thrift store
to start making the second cape and use it
for a pattern.  I plan to cut the hood off and use
part of it for a collar instead.
It's a size 2 and was $1.99.
This one is not as large as the last cape I did.


 I also bought a pattern for .30 cents
to use to possibly make shorts.
This is for sizes 2-4.





5:45pm




Time to eat!  Dig in!


Mom and dad's with hot bbq sauce.




The kids with honey BBQ sauce.






I also got a tray of sugar cookies baked for later on :0)







No comments:

Post a Comment