Tuesday, February 19, 2013

3-19-13

6:25am


It's Tuesday already and I haven't worked
on my list of meals for the week.

1.  Goulash
Deer burger with onion soup mix,
2 boxes mac & cheese,
1 can diced tomatoes,
bread & butter.

2.  Pizza
Homemade pizza crust,
spaghetti sauce, shredded cheese, ham.

Using some hashbrown potatoes I dehydrated
and some leftover french onion dip
in place of the sour cream in the recipe.
And I'll be adding in some diced ham
and a can of cream of celery soup. 

4.  Cheesy rice-a-roni with deer burger
and broccoli.

5.  Rotini Pasta Bake.
Rotini, leftover spaghetti sauce from pizzas,
black olives, red/green/yellow bell peppers,
shredded cheddar cheese, garlic bread.  

6.  Chili Cups.
No beans chili in biscuit cups topped
with cheddar cheese and onions.

BREAKFASTS

Frosted Flakes cereal
Blueberry Muffin cereal (soooo good!)
(from Menards, $1.99 for large box that says 50% more)
Homemade Pumpkin Poptarts

SNACKS

Chips
Boston Cream Cupcakes
Homemade Beef Jerky   
Strawberries 


4:15pm


Tonight we are having hashbrown casserole.
I had some dehydrated hashbrowns I made
awhile ago and put them in bowls with
warm water to rehydrate during the day.
Drain before using. 
I had a bunch of ham that I sliced up and froze
and will use some of that in the casserole as well.
Leftover french onion chip dip replaced the
sour cream called for in the recipe
and cream of celery soup replaced the mushroom soup. 
For the topping I melted about 1/4 cup butter
and mixed with 1.5 cups crushed honey bunches of oats cereal
and .5 cup sour cream and onion chips.
Sprinkled on top of casserole then sprinkled 
more shredded cheddar cheese on top
along with some onion crunch.
Very filling!  This makes enough for 2 meals.
Had a half a casserole dish leftover. 

   
My oldest son stopped by with his girlfriend.
I gave him a hair cut while he was here.
   

 

 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment