Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2-12-13

7:20am


You may want to check and see if your
Do Not Call Registry for your home or cell phone
is about to expire.  Upon registering
it is only good for 5 years.
Go HERE to verify if or when you registered a
phone number or you can register your
home or cell phones.  It could take up to 31
days after registering for telemarketers to stop calling
and before you can file a complaint.


12:00pm


Back from taking mom to the BMV to
get her license renewed, to Walgreens
to pick up her prescriptions,
then to the thrift store to find my son some
pants (bought 4 for $1.99 each) and 
2 more trays for my dehydrators ($3.93)


Then my step-dad took us out to lunch
at Arbys.   Before coming home they
wanted to walk around Old Time Pottery.
Not a place I usually shop but I did 
scope out the store for a clearance & marked down section.
I bought a cupcake/cookie carrier
with clipped lid and handles for .39 cents,
a pumice stone with brush for .14 cents
and a package of Wilton's 100 count goody bags for .39 cents.
Total value was $10.68 for everything
and I paid .92 cents for everything.







2:00pm


Put some pork chops in the crock
with a can of apple pie filling, apple pie spice,
1/4 cup chopped celery, 1/2 small onion chopped
and 1.5 cups sliced and already cooked carrots.
Once done I'll remove the pork chops
and cut up the apples and stir in a box 
of pork stuffing mix into the crock.






-

No comments:

Post a Comment