Sunday, February 17, 2013

2-17-13

10:55am


Got up about 8:30am due to back starting to hurt.
I know better than to sleep in because if
I do I end up with a backache from laying
in bed too long.
Got up and got the last load of laundry going
in the washer and dryer.
Then I went through a couple of kitchen
cupboards and got them organized and
straightened up.
Hubby said he might take me to a thrift store
today, woo hoo.  You don't hear those
words come out of his mouth too often!
Going to look for some fleece fabric so I can
work on another cape.  I got an order to make
another one.  Still have awhile before it's needed
but would like to have the supplies needed for it. 


5:00pm


Just finished supper.
We had loaded baked (microwaved) potatoes
with butter, french onion chip dip (instead of sour cream)
shredded cheese,
bacon bits, onion crunch bits, salt & pepper.




8:00pm


I made some Boston Cream Cupcakes this evening.
Tomorrow I plan to make some for hubby to take to work.
I used my ketchup and mustard bottles
to put cake batter, pudding and frosting in.
Less messy and goes a little faster.


Putting batter into cupcake pans.

    
Filling cupcakes with vanilla pudding.


I put chocolate store bought frosting in a bottle,
nuked it for about 30 seconds then 
squeezed it on the tops of the cupcakes.


I made 96 mini cupcakes
and about 6 or so large cupcakes.

  
          

    

No comments:

Post a Comment