Tuesday, February 26, 2013

2-25-13

9:00am


Working on supper already.
I'm making chicken noodle soup with dumplings
using up some things in the fridge and pantry.
Just something I made up and threw together.

-4 cans chicken noodle soup
-4 cups water (maybe more as I have not got that far yet)
-1 batch of homemade noodles:
-1 cup flour
-1 egg
-onion & garlic powder, basil
-water to form dough ball
-1 pound of carrots sliced and diced
-chopped celery
-1 medium sized can chicken breast
-1 can biscuits    

Make homemade noodles and lay out
to dry til supper time.
In a crock add 1 can of chicken noodle soup,
1 can of water, carrots and celery on high.  
At supper time I'll put the other 3 cans of
chicken noodle soup and 3 cups of water
into a pot and boil the pasta in.
Once boiled add in the contents of the crock,
place biscuits on top, cover with lid
until biscuits (dumplings) are done.


3:20pm


Mom's birthday cake I made.



For the kids after school snack I baked
Kroger brand ritz crackers with American cheese and
pepperoni I got from Dollar Tree.


5:30pm


Supper's on. Yum Yum!


 

   


      

No comments:

Post a Comment