Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2-13-13

7:15am


Went to bed early last night.  I wouldn't say I was feeling sick,
I just didn't feel right.  I kept getting dizzy spells for some
unknown reason and my hands and feet were cold and tingly.  I'd be sitting in my chair and would
feel dizzy like a heaviness would come over me and
I'd have to brace myself to keep from falling out of my chair.
It didn't help to get up and walk around either.
I still felt lightheaded.
So around 9pm I went to bed.
I have been really tired so I don't know if the 
tiredness would be to blame for it or what.    

 Columbus City Schools don't have school today due
and by looking at the calendar I don't think they have
school on Monday either for parent teacher conferences.


2:00pm


My computer is acting up so are trying to work off
another one.  It isn't much better but is working.

For breakfast this morning I made doughnuts
from biscuits and glazed them with
powdered sugar, milk, vanilla and cocoa topped
with sprinkles.



I just got done making a lasagna.
I pretty much followed this recipe
Restaurant Style Lasagna.  
Except I used deer burger
and also included cottage cheese.



 Been working on our computers.
I used a free 30 day trial program
from Lavasoft called Registry Tuner.
It really seemed to help. 
I also have been using for years
Adaware, a free antivirus and  spyware remover.


 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment