Saturday, November 30, 2013

11-30-13

9:40am


Got the ornaments on the tree and a few decorations
placed about.

Got a load of laundry in the dryer and washer
and next will work on getting a turkey in the oven.
I've been up since 5:45am because that's
when my stomach alerted me to run to the bathroom
and then I got some ibuprofen for my pain.


11:40am


Turkey is in the oven.
I always use oven bags for my turkey.
I did one thing a little different,
I put the turkey upside down in the bag
in hopes of getting moister breast meat.
We'll see as I've never baked it like this before.



2:55pm


Turkey is done.



Flipped the bird to get the breast golden brown also.





5:55pm



One can only drink so much Gatorade or water.
Hot chocolate sounded good tonight.
I lost the craving for pop anymore!



10:30pm


I'm tired of pooping!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment