Thursday, November 21, 2013

11-21-13

7:10am


Stomach is having a rough time this morning
for some reason.
In an hour and a half I've been to the bathroom 4 times.
Can't be down and out today because
I've got a couple of pies to make,
one for hubby's work tomorrow and one for us for supper
as kind of a taste tester pie.


8:15am


Well I got two pie crusts and toppings made.
This evening I'll work on the filling and getting them baked
when making supper which will be
Chicken Parmesan.
That way the oven will be going and warm the house some
for the night.

Still making bathroom trips.
Been a total of 6 times this morning!
What is up with that?!
I never know what to expect on day to the next.


2:15pm


Home Depot in Grove City just called
and said I had an order to be picked up.
Said it was under a business account.
I haven't been to Home Depot in a long
time let alone I don't even know where
the one is in Grove City, lol.
Hmmmm, wonder what I got, lol.
I told them they got the wrong person.


3:15pm


Stopped by my friend's house on the way home
from the bus stop.
This is what she gave me today!
I don't even know what to say anymore I'm speechless!
She helps us out sooooo much!!!!
All I can say is it couldn't of come at a better time!

2 large tubs of breakfast bars,
2 packages of cheese slices,
2 boxes of Triscuits,
a platter of melon & grapes,
2 Kroger bags of pants,
2 desk top lamps,
a Kroger bag of cans of pop,

Time for some ibuprofen.
Don't know what it is about this time of day
but my whole body starts a throbbing.
Gonna start supper here soon and get 
my pies made.  I've got my fingers crossed they turn out ok.
Plus I brought up a box of Christmas lights
to start plugging them in to see if they work.
That would totally suck to put them on the house
and they wouldn't light up!
Last year hubby's supervisor gave him blue
icicle lights for the front of our house.
This year at a yard sale I found a box of
blue icicle lights all for a $1.00!


6:05pm


Pies are done, supper done and ate.
I only ate half my supper and that's the only
thing I have eaten all day.
I go through spells where nothing looks good to eat
because of my stomach, sometimes
forcing myself to eat.
Today I went potty 8 times!
Maybe I need to go on a liquid diet or bland foods
for a little while til my stomach calms down.







No comments:

Post a Comment