Sunday, November 24, 2013

11-24-13

8:45am


Brrrr, it's 18.5 degrees outside according to my weather station.


This is just getting crazy having to run to the bathroom
all the time!  And now it's gotten to the point
that it wakes me up every morning running
for the potty.  This morning it was 4:50am, ahhhh.
Now I worry about an hour and a half road trip to the lake
for Thanksgiving then worry about the bathroom
being available while at the in-laws with a bunch of people.
People shouldn't have to worry about these things
but I am starting to.
I still don't have an appetite.  Yesterday I forced myself
to eat one slice of pizza, one yogurt and half of
a breakfast bar.  Anything else I threw up.


10:25am


Don't feel too bad this morning after taking
my usual ibuprofen.  Still working on cleaning
the house and getting things ready for
the Christmas tree and decorations
to come out on Friday.
Will be making a few trips to the basement
to put away some things I had in the living room
to make room for it all plus I have
laundry to finish up and put away.
We'll see how long I can go today before feeling like crap.
The kids only have two days of school next week
and hubby has only 3 days of work
then next week he has the on call pager.


11:30am


I feel like I'm Spring cleaning.
So much dusting, decobwebbing and wiping down of things 
from ceilings, walls, floor boards, pictures, floors,
electronics and everything in between, whew!
Definitely need to go change the furnace filter!


12:50pm


I think I got the living room done top to bottom
now time to work on the dining room which also
is used as office, computer area, school area...
no fun.  Still haven't eaten anything.  Nothing sounds good.
Just been drinking my Gatorade.
Pop doesn't even taste good if you can imagine that.


4:15pm


Back to feeling like crap again.
Me and hubby went over to kroger to get
some milk and bread.
By the time we drove by the front
door I had to have him stop the car and let me out
to run into the bathroom.  My stomach started hurting
and I knew what was next.
I had an egg sandwich before we left
trying to get something in my belly.
Well right after the diarrhea episode came an episode of throwing
up then pissing myself in the process
all while in Kroger's restroom.
I'm sick of being sick!!
I'm pissed because I have to wait
a month to be seen by my digestive doctor.
What's a person supposed to do in the meantime??!!
I can't keep running to the ER.
Right now I am trying to eat some Cheez It crackers.
Crackers I would think would be ok to eat.


7:45pm


Had some pizza rolls for supper, about 12 of them,
and so far so good with keeping them down.
I went and took a hot shower because it seems
to help feel better some from the heat of the water.
I decided to weigh myself and see that I've lost
10-11 pounds again.  I lost that much before going
to the hospital but had gained it back.
I was on Prednisone and that makes you want
to eat everything in sight!











No comments:

Post a Comment