Tuesday, November 26, 2013

11-26-13

6:20am


I slept through the night.  No getting up 
running to the bathroom or to the kitchen for something to drink.
Not to sound gross but to let others know some
symptoms of dehydration...
dry eyes, no tears, dry mouth and/or lips
and last night I noticed my lower area
front and back was dry also.
It started to itch really bad is what
brought it to my attention.
I have been using drops, lotions, gels, creams,
to keep all the above moisturized
all while trying to drink yucky pedialyte and gatorade
to get hydrated which I have been drinking warm
to try not to upset my stomach.


10:50am


Today I'm feeling a tad bit better.
Don't want to jump the gun and say I am better
because it changes from one moment to the next.

I got some pork chops brining for supper.
I placed them in a casserole dish
filled with water, kosher salt and I added in garlic & herb
seasoning and some onion powder and placed
it in the fridge til time to make for supper.

I started getting out things needed for Thanksgiving.
Mom had given us a bag of apples and I thought
about making an Apple Pie Dip along with some
Pie Crust Cookies.
 Then sometime between today and tomorrow
I need to start making homemade noodles with turkey gravy and
some Creamed Corn
which is made with butter, cream cheese, seasoning
and a little sugar.


8:45pm


Spent the afternoon/evening watching tv on the couch
because I didn't feel like doing much of anything else.
I did get up to make supper but didn't eat supper.
The only thing I ate today was some tuna fish
and lots of gatorade.
We had a guy come over and hopefully fix
the brake lights on the truck for $60 tonight.
(My Christmas present)
I don't think that was too bad for someone
to drive across town to work on your car.
Don't know him personally just found him
by word of mouth through hubby's friend.
I didn't go outside to check out the truck
or to watch him work like hubby did.
I just laid on the couch.
I then started getting cold chills again
and went and took a hot bath.
I think I'm getting the cold chills because
of a fever.  Hubby did say I felt warm
so I took some ibuprofen.


No comments:

Post a Comment