Saturday, November 16, 2013

11-15-13

5:55am


Trying to keep my eyes open.
It was hard to fall back asleep once back home last night.
I'd say it was around 12:30 to 1:00am that I drifted off.
Once asleep then I had acid reflux that kept waking me up.
5:30am came way too fast.
Sooooo tired!


8:00am


Well I was going to make more cookies this morning
but I'm too tired and I'm waiting for my ibuprofen
to kick in to make my body stop throbbing.
My next batch of cookies will be
pumpkin snickerdoodles.
I found a bunch of marked down cans of
pumpkin earlier this year at Kroger for .39 cents a can!
So I have been finding ways to use it up.
I love shopping those after holiday sales
and finding marked down baking stuff!


3:15pm


I laid down from 8:30 to 12:30 and took a 4 hour nap.
I always feel tired and my body throbs.
I try to watch how much ibuprofen I take
because it can mess with your liver.
Sometimes I tolerate the throbbing all over
and other times I have to take something
to get some relief.
Just took some ibuprofen because my whole
body is throbbing.
I hate feeling like this, miserable!


5:40pm


I took a shower which always seem to help
relax the muscles and inflammation.

Right now I'm working on another item
for my emergency supplies around here
considering the colder weather is here.
With winds, ice and snow you risk the chance
of being without power.  No power means no heat
unless you have a fireplace or a generator.

So here's the next thing I want to make
for an emergency called a terracotta heater
that will heat a small room.
I know you've all heard of ceramic electric heaters,
well this is pretty much like that except it runs
off candles.  Ceramic electric heaters have wires
that run through and heat up ceramic plates
then a fan blows that heat out into your room.
Place a couple of these terracotta heaters in a larger room
but make sure to watch over them like you
would any other candle to prevent fires.

You can check out how simple and cheap
they are to make on YOUTUBE.










No comments:

Post a Comment