Monday, November 11, 2013

11-11-13

2:00pm


It would be nice if just one day would go by
without a problem of some sort.
Was planning on getting hubby's tags renewed on his
car today...BMV closed.
Then hubby thought his doctor's appointment
was today.  Realized it was closed as
we pulled into the parking lot and his appointment
is tomorrow.

We stopped in my favorite thrift store to walk around.
I splurged and had hubby buy me another
birthday gift for $14.14.
This will so come in handy around here
especially when baking for Christmas.
It's a wooden rolling breakfast bar with
2 on board stools and a leaf that folds down.
I rolled that cart all through the thrift store while browsing
and so many people had wished they had snatched
it up.  I had a firm grip on it while checking out other stuff
for fear someone would try to run with it lol.
I know a few that were watching me like a hawk
hoping I'd put it back and not buy it.

This is the perfect size for a small kitchen
to use as extra counter space for baking cookies
and what not.  I'm guessing with the leaf folded
down it's 1ft by 2ft and with the leaf up 2ft by 2ft.

I was thinking about having hubby find me some
plastic paper towel holders to put down the one
side of the cart to put rolls of paper towels,
aluminum foil,
wax paper & parchment paper so it's easily
accessible when baking.
I also like the idea that I can pull out a stool
that stores on board to sit on when my back starts hurting.





---


6:30pm


Slowly getting back into the swing of things
and cooking.  Tonight's supper was parmesan crusted tilapia
with bell peppers and veggies, crab patties and fries
served with tarter sauce and ketchup.


Still feel tired and achy.  Been having this crampy
feeling up underneath my left rib today.
It feels like the cramp you get from running.
Getting uncomfortable to sit.
Keep having to shift around.

I hate this time change.
By 6:30pm I am ready for bed.
Might have something to do with not getting my
daily naps.  Up at 5:30am and to bed about
10:00pm to 12:00am.
I may go to bed earlier but I'm usually
in bed watching some shows on tv.
Gotta stay up long enough to see that kids
get to bed on time and we stay on routine.




No comments:

Post a Comment