Sunday, November 10, 2013

11-10-13

10:05am


I got up at 8:30am.  
Went to bed and laid down around 6:30pm.
Had to get back up outta bed and throw up
a couple hours later which resulted in
pissing myself everywhere and hopping in the shower
to clean up.  That freaked hubby out
thinking he was gonna have to take me to the ER.
I mellowed out soon after and slept the night.
This morning I feel shaky and jittery
and had a knot of sickness in my belly.
I made up some belgian waffles for everyone
and so I'd have something in my stomach
to take my medicines.

Also got laundry started since I knew that
was going to take me awhile to get caught up.
So much I want to do and feel weak and
have no energy to do it but I'm trying.

Hubby thinks he is getting the kid's cold.
I started giving him the gummy supplements
with zinc, echinacea and vitamin C.
Thinking about giving everyone some 
Vitamin D as well since we lack that with
less sun exposure during the colder months.
This can also result in colds and flu.
This is why we don't get them as much during the
Summer months.
There's not enough Vitamin D in your regular
vitamin and mineral supplements.
You could probably use around 1,000 - 2,000 IU's
or even more.  Your regular vitamins
only offer about 400 IU's.
When hubby gets a cold, out pops a cold sore on his lip.
I'm still on steroids and antibiotics
so aren't taking anything extra for supplements
til everything mellows out.
Then I'll start back up the Moringa, Vitamin D.


1:05pm


Working on getting the leftover beef stew bagged up
for the freezer and on getting some meals
planned for the week.

So far I have these meals planned-

1.  Cabbage soup casserole made with a can
of marked down spaghetti sauce.
2.  Marked down parmesan crusted tilapia fillets
and marked down crab patties with rice.
3.  Teriyaki noodles with marked down chinese vegetables
and sweet glazed chicken nuggets.
4.  Ham and cheese homemade pizzas

Snacks

1.  Marked down boxes of Halloween sugar cookies
2.  Marked down mixed bag of vegetables 
with some french onion dip.

Breakfast

1.  Cereal
2.  Marked down bagels and cream cheese


A majority of my meals are planned around
whatever sales and mark downs I can find at Kroger.

I have also been stocking up on Snickers candy bars.
I've been finding .50 cents off 2 Snickers bars coupons
at convenience stores.
Right now they are 2 for $1.00 at Kroger.
Even though the coupon says "Do Not Double"
they have been doubling at Kroger
making them all FREE!
So far I've gotten 24 Snickers bars.
I've put them all in the freezer to put back
as stocking stuffers or to use in my Christmas baking.


2:25PM


Got laundry switched over and now are getting
ready to get a bite to eat to take some meds.
I'm tired and are ready for a nap.
No energy!


6:15pm


I took a couple hour nap and still feel like blah.
I can feel my body throbbing like crazy.
I would like to add in that I now have
girly problems to add to all the other imflamation I have.
I haven't taken any prescription pain meds even
though I do have some.
I am a strong person who has survived some
really bad pain so those pain pills will be saved
for those days that I say I can't take it anymore.
Not 100% yet but much better than last week!
You just don't pop outta the hospital after
a week and feel 100% better.  It takes some time to heal.
Ya know what is depressing is that this disease
doesn't go away and it's only a matter of time
before it can happen again and be much worse.
Then you wonder which time they are going to tell you
that it has progressed so much that they want to start
cutting your guts out here and there.


8:45pm


Just ate some pizza rolls.
I can feel the burn all the way down into my stomach.
What's the deal with the burning in my stomach now
when eating?!  I never had that before.



No comments:

Post a Comment