Friday, November 29, 2013

11-29-13

8:20am


We had a very nice Thanksgiving.
We left the house around 9:30am and got home about 5:30pm.
I don't think the lake saw any snow!
Thank goodness that we didn't get all the snow
that they had predicted because I had worried
about our drive up there.

I had taken a diarrheal medicine Wednesday night
and it last all through yesterday thank goodness!
It wore off in the wee hours of this morning.

I fell asleep at the in-laws for about an hour and a half
on their couch waiting to eat.
Then once back home I went to bed at 6:30am
and got up at 8:00am!!  I slept 13.5 hours!!
I did awake a couple times to go potty
and get something to drink and take an ibuprofen.
My muscles in my upper body have been aching pretty good,
especially my shoulders. 
2 weeks to go til I see my GI doctor.
Seems like the wait has been forever.
It's almost been 8 weeks I've been in this flare up!!


10:00am


I took my first pain pill just to help me with
everything that needs done today.
Today I put up the Christmas tree like I've
been doing as far back as I can remember
the day after Thanksgiving.
I was determined to do it no matter how bad I felt.


3:20pm


We just got around to getting out the Christmas things.
Hubby is outside putting lights on the fence out back.
Me, I got the Christmas tree up.
Don't buy a prelit tree.  I haven't had the lights
last on one for more than a year.
I don't care if the box says if one light goes
out the rest stay on.  
I had to put lights on our so called prelit
tree this year.  The only things I had to use
that had white cords (because green cords on a white tree
stick out like a sore thumb) was about 3-4 strands
of icicle lights.  It didn't turn out too bad.
And my living room is officially wiped out at the moment
with Christmas decorations and lights laying everywhere.


10:15pm



I laid down about 6:45pm and got back
up about 9:45pm because I was thirsty
and my body hurts all over.
Took me another pain pill.
That pain pill helped a lot earlier today
to put up Christmas lights and wreaths outside
and to get the large tree up inside
along with putting lights on a little
tree that sits in the bay window.
We'll see how I feel tomorrow about getting
out the rest of the decorations.




---





No comments:

Post a Comment