Sunday, November 17, 2013

11-17-13

9:05am


Got a breakfast casserole baking in the oven.
Just something else I threw together that sounded good.
Take 2 cans of biscuits, cut and quarter them and place
into the bottom of a greased casserole dish.
Whisk together 6 eggs, a little milk
and seasoning and pour over top the biscuits.
Cut up a package of precooked bacon and
sprinkle bacon and some shredded cheddar cheese
over top of biscuits.  Bake 350 for 15 or so minutes.



3:05pm


We've been out the last couple of hours at hubby's 
work on a call.  Had to replace an entire toilet.
Before coming home we stopped by Big Lots
to get hubby a wiper blade for his car.
His wipers are horrible and streaking across
the window.  Big Lots had them for $5.
Got just one for the driver's side which is better than nothing.
Plus I also picked up some Suavitel liquid fabric
softener.  I have been using dryer sheets
but that doesn't seem like enough to remove
any cat hair from our clothes.
As we walked through the front door of Big Lots
I saw that they had just put a discounted cart
out.  I picked up 3 bags of
blueberry muffin top cereal for .75 cents each,
that's one of my favorite cereals!
Also I plucked every package of peanut butter
cookies they had marked down to only .10 cents a pack!


Well time to finish up laundry and work on supper
here in a little bit and clean up the living room
from the clothes bags I've been going through.
Nothing like getting an ENTIRE new wardrobe
from shoes, boots, under garments,
Summer and Winter clothes and everything in between,
all at once!  Lots to go through!
These are not your little kitchen trash bags either,
more like big bubba trash bags!
Here's the first one I went through.



---

No comments:

Post a Comment