Saturday, November 23, 2013

11-23-13

9:45am


Got up about 7:45 running to the potty.
It's so far calmed down after that, fingers crossed.
After that I started a little cleaning and getting
things put away.
I stole part of one of my kids upper closet
to store my shoes.  I've never had that many pairs before
and I'm being told my friend has even more for me!
There's 15 pair in the upper closet plus I have
shoes to go through in my closet and this does
not include all the sandals I stored away for next year!
The ones that were in shoe boxes I labeled on the 
outside of the box what it was with a sharpie.
I've also seen a tip where people would photograph
and put a picture of the shoes 
on the outside of the shoe box.
Plus I stole a little closet space of theirs
to store some all season jackets.



12:15pm


For my birthday I got some clips to hang my brooms,
push mops and steamer.  I have been wanting something
to hang them for awhile now but are such
a cheapskate to buy those ones in the home improvement
stores for the money they wanted.
I ask for practical gifts, things I need.
I found these clips at Dollar Tree for a buck a pack of 2.
Now I didn't use the itty bitty screws that came
with it and went with a larger screw.



1:50pm


Twice I attempted to go down to the basement
and work on laundry and both times
had to run upstairs and go potty.
This last time I also threw up and then had
dry heaves.
I don't know if it had anything to do with greasy
food I ate or not.  I had fried taters
and then had sausage gravy and biscuits.
The sausage I rinsed off the grease.
I try not to eat greasy foods if I can help it.
Feel like I've been hit by a Mac truck after all that
so gonna try to recoup and get back to 
cleaning house and laundry.

Hubby went out on an emergency maintenance call.
The guy who's on call had truck problems
so hubby went out on call for him.
He'll get overtime for it so it's all good.
The paychecks seem like they are getting slimmer
and slimmer than what they used to be.
While he gets raises we probably won't see any
of it after they take out health unsurance increases
and then some.  CRAZY just trying to survive!


4:30pm


More potty trips with stomach achiness
right before each trip.  No appetite.
Sipping on my Gatorade.
Just took a hot bath to get my stomach to calm down.
My behind feels like it could just fall out!!
Might go lay down now.
Hubby is freaking out some thinking
I need to go back to the hospital.
I just deal with it.
I can't afford another hospital bill at the moment.
Just got another statement today
with more charges from the hospital
so they aren't quite done sending them all.

Almost got my laundry done.
Have the last loads in the washer and dryer.


5:30pm


It's 73 degrees in here,
I have fleece jammies on and a fleece sweater
with a wooly looking liner and I still feel chilled!
Just keep shivering.
Heading back to bed and under the covers!


10:55pm


Well we went to the emergency room...
but it wasn't for us.
Tony's coworker called us and asked if we
could take him to Riverside because
he threw his back out and could hardly walk.
We just got back home.
I survived it somewhat.  Just thankful
that the ibuprofen kicked in before we left.
It seemed to help make the cold chills go away.
Maybe I had a fever at the time of the chills.
I don't know.  Ibuprofen helps me alot
to get through the day.
Well I'm going to go lay down.
I wanted to be there for someone else tonight
even though I myself did not feel good.
I had a lot of people there for me in the hospital
and I didn't want him to be alone so me
and hubby took him.




No comments:

Post a Comment