Tuesday, October 29, 2013

10-29-13

6:15am


I have been up every half hour since midnight.
I finally just got up at 5:15am and stayed up.
My stomach is cramping up so bad I sit here crying my eyes out.
I'm ready to go to the doctor's, hospital,
wherever it may be so I don't have to suffer anymore.
I can't take it no more.
All I want to do is sleep when possible.
I have no energy, lost 10 pounds,
have diarrhea, hot and cold flashes,
my stomach cramps up like labor pains.
You can feel it start off small then gradually
worsen within seconds then will gradually go
down and go away and then repeat itself.
I have very little appetite.
I can feel my stomach growling at times
but no food looks good to eat.
And if I do eat, even the smallest portion,
my stomach bloats up.
Hubby wants to take me to urgent care
but I don't think urgent care knows how
to deal with Crohn's properly.
I drink fluids as much as possible.
I'm hardly drinking any pop and mostly water
all the time.  I still fear I may be dehydrated
because I've had it happen so many times before
even though I try to keep fluids in me all the time.
Well it's almost 6:30am.  I'm still taking the kids
to the bus stop somehow then calling mom
to see what to do or if she can take me
wherever I need to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment