Friday, October 11, 2013

10-11-13

12:00pm


Here's what I bought at the church sale.
I spent $5.75.

Pair of DG tennis shoes for me $1.00.
Weather raidio $2.00 step-dad Christmas present.
free cookbook.

Merrell boots $1.00
(about $100 to $160 pair of boots!)
Got for my one son for Winter.
2 pairs of insoles for hubby .25 cents for both.
(one is memory foam the other is Dr. Scholl's)
Bag of silverware .50 cents

And a large bathroom rug $1.00.

Stopped by the Deals store in Westerville.
Bought a large bottle of vanilla extract for $1.00
and a 5 pound bag of french fries for $3.00.
I divided up the french fries into 
three gallon zip bags and put into the freezer
to have a side to some meals.


Got a phone call message yesterday from
our credit card place.
Here I've been waiting this whole time
thinking I had to fill out some paperwork
to dispute the charges that were put on our credit
card when it was stolen.
They called to say they have taken care of
everything and it has been resolved!
No paper work to fill out!
I'm still checking my next statement to
see if those charges were taken off.
It was between $200 and $300.


1:40pm


Tonight we're having tacos for supper.
I already cooked up the meat yesterday
 so it shouldn't be that hard to throw together.
Now I'm working on brunch 
and a breakfast for this weekend.

Breakfast Casserole
(my made up recipe)

-1/2 bag stuffing, I used Kroger bagged cornbread stuffing.
-1 package ground sausage, cooked
-1 packet sausage flavored country gravy
-2 cups water
-6 eggs
-1 cup milk
-shredded velveeta cheese
-seasoning

Grease a large casserole dish.
Spread stuffing evenly over bottom of dish.
Sprinkle sausage over stuffing.
In a small saucepan make up gravy with water
and allow to cool.
In a medium bowl add eggs, milk and seasoning
and whisk together.  Whisk in gravy
and pour over top of sausage and stuffing.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake until eggs are done.

Next I have French Bread Casserole.

Last week I made up some bread boats for a breakfast
with Italian bread loaves.  I saved all the bread
from hollowing out the centers.
That is the bread I'll be using in this casserole.
You can use whatever bread you want.
I just like to use up leftovers and make sure nothing goes to waste.

In a bowl microwave the following til 
butter has melted and sugar is dissolved-
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon corn syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
1-2 teaspoons cinnamon.

Stir all together and pour into the bottom

of a greased casserole dish.
Add your bread cubes.
In a bowl add 6 eggs and a cup of milk
and whisk together.
Pour over top the bread.
Bake until the eggs are done.

Right now everything is sitting in the fridge
where the bread and stuffing can absorb
the liquids in the casseroles til I use them this weekend.





3:10pm


Just got the kids from the bus stop not long ago.
I think I'm gonna take a breather for a bit til supper
because the ibuprofen has wore off
and I'm feeling miserable with my whole
body throbbing to no end!


8:10pm


I took more ibuprofen around 3:00pm.
It did absolutely nothing for me this time around.
I laid down for about an hour before hubby got
home from work.  Pain just makes you tired!


8:50pm


I just ordered 4 bottles of Moringa off Ebay,
enough for everyone in my family to try it.
Hoping to get to Walmart this weekend
to get the Turmeric also for me and hubby.
I'm willing to try anything at this moment for
our health conditions and pain.
My digestive doctor pretty much ignores
the fact that I tell him I am in SO much pain.
What else am I to do?  I can't keep relying on
OTC pain meds like tylenol and ibuprofen.
They are not good for you to take all the time
and can mess with your liver!
And I don't want to have to rely on prescription
pain pills which can become addictive.

I'm going to bed soon.
I can't tolerate sitting here much more
with the pain and would just like to sleep it off for now
if that is possible because it does affect my sleep.






No comments:

Post a Comment