Wednesday, October 16, 2013

10-16-13

6:20am


I'm tired of being in pain so much.
I wake up in pain, sleep in pain, stand in pain, sit in pain.


8:30am


Well I just got out my bread machine and my heart just sank.
No paddle in the bottom of it!
Where in the hell does a paddle go??!!
The machine is totally useless without it!
Don't know what to do.
Don't even know where to begin to look for it
because I haven't used it in awhile.
Not in the greatest mood after seeing this
because I was ready to make about 
4 pizza crusts for pizza pies for the freezer.
:'o(  :'o(  :'o(  :'o(
I have tore apart my kitchen drawers and cupboards
looking for this piece.
I'm ready to go back to bed I'm so bummed.


1:45pm


I have still been bummed about my bread machine.
I got up from my nap and went through more drawers
in my kitchen (they are cleaned out now, lol).
Then decided I'd fill the dishwasher up.
Low and behold, in the bottom of the dishwasher
is the paddle!!!  Woo Hooo!
I haven't used my bread machine in about
a month and a half so it's had of been sitting
in there the whole time.
Why we haven't noticed it til today is beyond me
because we usually check for stray utensils
or what not in the bottom.


2:30pm


I now have pizza dough going in my bread machine.
Time to go get kids from the bus stop
and of course it looks like it's gonna haul off and rain.
The temperature outside today has been nice
but after today and into next week we'll only
be seeing highs in the 50's lows possibly
dipping down into the 30's with
a possible freeze and snow flurries
up around Lake Erie.  Ahhhh!


3:45pm


I got 3 bottom pizza pie doughs done.
I use this bread machine pizza dough recipe.
I like to also add in some seasoning to the dough
when making it like garlic & herb.
Once done in the bread machine I took it out
and divided it up into 4 pieces, let rest 10 minutes,
then rolled each one out to fit the pie pans.
I trimmed any excess off around the sides
and put it into the bottom of the pans to
make a thicker dough to hold the goods like
the sauce, meat, veggies & cheese.
Then once they are filled then I plan to do
another go round of dough in the bread machine 
and put on top the pies to make deep dish pizza pies.
I can put these in gallon zip bags and put in the freezer.
I might do one for breakfast with eggs, cheese,
country gravy, sausage and potatoes.


---





No comments:

Post a Comment