Wednesday, October 9, 2013

10-9-13

7:05 am


Oh yeah, my butt is going to be dragging today!
I didn't sleep worth a crap last night.
When your whole body just keeps throbbing and throbbing
it's hard to get comfortable to lay down and sleep well.
I probably got about 3-4 hours sleep total.
Eyeballs are burning this morning.

Got up at 5:30am as usual.
I turn on the tv and watch the news in the morning.
This morning they showed a boy who went missing
yesterday.  It was someone my youngest
son had gone to school with last year.
I even have them as a friend on my Facebook page
because I share that with my kids.
Nothing was said on there.  It doesn't
look like they've posted on there in quite awhile.
Praying he returns home safely!!

So as you can see that this week hasn't been going so well for me.
A little light here at the end of the tunnel please.
Hubby just informed me yesterday he thought
his car was in my name.  Double checked the registration
and sure enough it is.  Ya know what that means right?!
I got another freaking car tag to renew!  Ughhh!
Another $53 to pull out of my magician's hat.
Just when I thought I had it all taken care of
another smack upside the head.
At least I don't have to renew the tags on our
other 2 cars.  They have historical plates
and won't need renewed for 50 years!!
I did get the one renewal sticker for my truck in the mail 7 days after going to the bmv's website and renewing it there.
It'll have to wait til this Friday which is payday
to pay for it which will make me push back
paying a doctor bill til next month.
I hope I can still get online and do it and
have it here before my birthday.
Ya just never know about the mail these days.
I'm still waiting on our new credit card
and dispute paperwork concerning the
recent illegal activity on it.
They said something like 3 to 5 days
and that was 8 days ago!


12:30pm


Back from all the running me and mom did.
For starters we went to Save-A-Lot
and I got my groceries for next week
and spent $32 for all the meals on the menu I listed yesterday.
Me and mom were like the only customers in 
the entire store!
I got my 10 rolls of sausage for $1.00 each!
Thank goodness because that was the main reason I went there.

Next stop was Meijer to find vitamins/supplements.
I did find Turmeric there but don't have
the funds right now to spend $10 to $15 for one bottle!
I'll shop around to see if I can find it cheaper.
I looked online at Walmart and see they have
a Turmeric Curcamin 90 ct. 500mg bottle for $6.96
so may have to go check that out.

For the kids I found their gummy vitamins
and the echinacea, zinc and vitamin C
meijer brand all marked down HALF OFF!!
Someone was looking down on me today that's for sure.
I spent $11.35 and they now have enough
vitamins and supplements to get through
for the next 3 months!
At normal price it would have cost $22.70 at Meijer
or about $30 if I had gotten them at Kroger!!


Lastly me and mom stopped at Bath & Body Works.
Mom let me pick out a $12.50 lotion or body wash!
She had a coupon to get one free!!


2:20pm



I am currently working on supper.
Yeah it's a little early because my butt is dragging!
I somehow managed to turn 4 hamburger patties
into 12 salisbury steak patties!

I mixed up the 4 hamburger patties, 2 eggs, 1 packet
meatloaf seasoning mix and about 3/4 cup bread crumbs
in a large bowl.
In a small sauce pan I cooked up about 3/4 cup rice in water
with a packet of onion soup mix.
Once cooled I added that to the hamburger mix.
I scooped out 1/3rd cups of hamburger mix
and rolled in flour then shaped into salisbury steak patties
and fried in a little oil in a large skillet.
Once they were all fried I put a can of tomato
soup and 2 packets of gravy with water into
the crock pot and add the salisbury steak patties
and will cook on high for about an hour and a half til supper time.
I'll serve microwaved baked potatoes as a side dish to this meal.
There was enough to put back some for a freezer meal.
If I make this again I would double the gravy!

I even got part of tomorrow's supper done!
I pressed a can of biscuits into a cupcake
tin and filled them with a gravy, chicken, carrot & pea
mix I had in the freezer.
Tomorrow I'll top them with some stuffing
mixed with melted butter and parmesan.



3:30pm


I think I might lay down for a bit til
hubby gets home.
My eyes are about ready to fall outta my head
they are burning and so heavy feeling.


5:35pm


Well maybe it was PMS after all.
Let me tell ya, pms plus Crohn's is not a good combination
at all!!!!!!   I hurt and throb all over from
head to toe literally!








No comments:

Post a Comment