Wednesday, October 23, 2013

10-22-13

1:20pm


Still in a lot of back pain that I laid back down soon after
taking the boys to the bus stop.
I took one ibuprofen to at least help me some.
I'm not supposed to take it with my Crohn's 
nor am I supposed to take it with Moringa supplements
but I am at my wits end with pain and not
being able to get around too good.

Brr this morning for October.


I have kept telling the family that I'm going to
make some chocolate chip cookies.
I've been putting it off for about three days now.
I stopped buying packages of cookies in the store
because it's not in our budget.
If we want cookies I'll have to make them from scratch,
sort of.  I started with one packet of Betty Crocker
oatmeal cookie mix.  I threw in 1/2 c. whole wheat flour,
1/2 c. all purpose flour, 3/4 c. brown sugar, 1/4 c. white sugar,
2 small boxes vanilla instant puddings, 2 T. vanilla extract,
2 additional eggs, 1 1/2 c. oatmeal & 1 c. butter 
and whole bag of mini chocolate chips.
I used the oatmeal cookie mix as a starter mix
to making these chocolate chip cookies
then just started adding things I already had in the pantry
to stretch it much further.
I lined my baking sheets with parchment paper
to make clean up and removing cookies easier 
and I used a 2 T. coffee scoop
to put the cookie dough on the sheets.
Bake 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes,
remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes more on cookie sheet
then place on cooling racks.




---

No comments:

Post a Comment