Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10-1-13

8:00am


Working on getting the bills paid and in the mail.
Ran out of stamps so some will have to wait til
later on today or tomorrow.
I have 2 extra expenses and are trying to
decided which one to pay this month and
which one to pay next month.
One is a doctor bill and the other is my vehicle tag renewal
and both are somewhat around the same cost.
If I wait on my tag renewal then that means
I'll have to stand in line next month to get them
versus sending away for them via mail.
My only problem is one year I did the mail thing
and NEVER got my stickers for my tags and
still had to go and stand in line at the BMV
and argue with those lovely people that work there.


Still looking for side jobs and work wherever
to make an extra buck.
We didn't get around to scrapping our metal
we had this past weekend so that will probably
be this weekend.
Hubby has a side job of putting in a stove hood for $50
and a light fixture for $20.

I've been trying to research ways to help 
my Crohn's/Diarrhea naturally.
I haven't had any major problems lately and would
like to keep it that way.
My only concern is my medicine keeps going up
and is getting expensive for me to afford
at the rate of $1200 a year and who's to
say they won't keep raising the price of it.
So now I'm possibly looking into a supplement
called Moringa.  Click the link to find out
all the benefits of taking it.
Research says it is the most nutrient rich plant
ever discovered.





8:30am


Supper tonight will be bbq pork chops.
After school snack is 
chocolate hazelnut spread with sliced banana sandwiches.

I've noticed the breakfast cereal around here
was getting low so I went through
and started combining a bunch of opened boxes
to create one cereal.
I combined Special K chocolate delight,
frosted flakes, and honey bunches of oats.
They were all a corn flake type of cereal.

Been going through the cupboards and pantry
trying to see  what recipes I can create 
with things that need used up.
For example I have 2 large bags of stuffing
that I would like to make casseroles with.

No comments:

Post a Comment