Thursday, August 15, 2013

8-15-13

9:15am


A little chilly this morning at 49 degrees, brrr.
I made sure to close all windows last night before bed.


Yesterday I made up a bunch of waffles
for school morning breakfasts.
This morning I have "nutella" filled muffins
baking in the oven.
I mixed a box of jiffy muffin mix with some
pancake mix to stretch it out a little further.
I'll bag these up and put in the freezer for
more school morning breakfasts.
I like breakfasts that are quick and easy
because I don't have a lot of time on school mornings
to prepare much.  I'm sure the kids
get tired of eating cereal all the time.


10:45am


Just got done making a bunch of pancakes
for back to school breakfasts for the freezer.
I added a couple packets of Nutrisystem's
chocolate protein drink in their for some added nutrition.
(found a bunch of these at hubby's work)
It says it has 15grams of whey protein per packet
including 9 essential amino acids and as
much calcium as a glass of milk.

I've made enough breakfasts today to last 
a little over 2 weeks.  Add that to the waffles
I made yesterday for a total of 
three weeks worth of breakfasts made.
And sometime in the future I'll make
roll sandwiches with ham, egg and cheese.
Ready for the freezer once it cools completely.
I opened the bags back up once
I saw them fogging up.  Don't want any ice crystals in there.


2:00pm


Mom took us out to White Castles for lunch.
Came back home and finished up
getting my other son's room clean.
Still need to clean his carpet, wipe down walls
and make the bed.  Everything else is done.
Now taking a break then might go finish our bedroom.
Me and hubby started on it this past weekend
so it's about half done. 

Hubby's has to work late again tonight.
He worked overtime last night also.
Still finding time after supper to go for our walks.


9:15pm


Got the lawn mowed, weed whipped and 
sidewalks blown off.
It was a nice night to be doing yard work.
I'm whipped!
I got three bedrooms done in the last two days.
Not sure what I have planned for tomorrow,
maybe the pantry on the main level and kitchen.





No comments:

Post a Comment