Monday, August 5, 2013

8-5-13

10:10am


My goal for this week in the basement is to get
all the clothes cleaned, put away and
all seasonal clothes organized better.
I went outside and washed up a bunch of totes
to store seasonal clothing in on shelves in the basement.
No fun because there is a lot to go through.
Need to also start weeding out outgrown
or stained clothing and get clothes ready
to go for back to school.


4:05pm


Spent the last 6 hours on and off in the basement's
laundry and storage room
going through more stuff, seasonal clothing
and doing laundry, ughhh.
I've got about 8 boxes of stuff/clothing to go out
and 1 box of stuff for my son.
Believe me I have a whole different opinion
now about anything and everything I buy
or bring home.  Yard sales and flea markets just
aren't as desirable anymore unless there
are certain things I am looking for instead
of buying just because it's cheap or just because.
I walked around most of the flea market Sunday
and almost didn't buy anything.
Hubby says to me "why did we even come
because you don't look the least bit interested in being here."
Isn't that a good thing to be saying to me?!
The less I bring home the less I have to clean
or figure out where to put it!



No comments:

Post a Comment