Sunday, August 4, 2013

8-4-13

12:45pm


Went down to the flea market this morning.

The only thing I found was some shoes for my son
for back to school which he really needed.
He is sooo picky about shoes.  Wants Adidas or Nike brand
and I'm not spending stupid money on them!
I'll spend around $20-$30 tops for shoes.
Well this one flea market vendor had
brand name new tennis shoes within reason.
They wanted $30 for Adidas but I got them down to $27.
New in stores they would have cost
$75 to $90!

From the flea market we cruised through
downtown on the way back.

Stopped by Antrim Lake before coming home
and walked the trail around the lake.
I'm tired now.




We sure have been going on a lot of walks here lately
to get exercise, whew!
Yesterday evening me and hubby went
up to Blendon Woods.






Yesterday we also went to Inniswood Gardens.

This is how I feel, lol.
And I got laundry to do and yards to mow still.
Hubby thinks I need all this exercise to keep
my joints from getting stiff and from being in so much pain.
We'll see.  I'm still taking acetaminophin a couple
of times a day to keep the pain at bay.




6:15pm


Green beans fresh from my garden mixed in with
some potatoes, onions and bacon.  Yummy!


More veggies from my garden today.
What was supposed to be banana pepper plants
turned out to be jalapeno plants.



Can anyone guess what this is?!



It's a jalapeno....on a steeck!
(Jeff Dunham)

No comments:

Post a Comment