Tuesday, August 13, 2013

8-13-13

10:20am


Ahhh, it feels so good to be able to turn the ac off
and open all the windows again.
Hoping for a much smaller electric bill this month!

I've spent most of my morning working on
taking all my photos out of my computer
and putting them on a flash drive.
I have a lot, way back to 2011!
And I'm talking pictures and videos from almost everyday
of each year!
So far I have made it to Christmas of last year, ughhh.
I got a 32GB flash drive from MicroCenter for $16.99.
I thought it would be easier to go this route
than trying to put them all on discs.


11:20am


Organizing my basement pantry shelves
and getting more food items put away.


1:15pm


I combined a box of pineapple cake mix
and some pancake waffle mix to make
a bunch of waffles to prep for back to school next Wednesday.
Instead of using water with the cake mix
I put some pineapple chunks with juice
into a food processor and added a cup and a half of that
in place of the water it called for on the box
then added more water as needed to mix in the pancake mix.
Got them all bagged up and put into the freezer.
When needed for a school morning I'll pop
them in the toaster for a quick and easy breakfast.

I'm going to make some pork chops for supper.
I snipped open the vacuum sealed bag on top
and poured in some bbq sauce to marinade them in
til ready to be cooked later on.
I poured the leftover pineapple from the
waffles into the bbq sauce bottle and shook real good to combine
 and will use it on the chops tonight like
a Hawaiian BBQ.



---



No comments:

Post a Comment