Monday, August 12, 2013

8-12-13

11:00am


Mom called and I took her over to Kroger.
I had a couple of things I needed to get.
I did find two shopping carts full of marked down items.
I spent $39 for our groceries, misc health items, animal food and litter, no coupons used.


11:25am


Whelp, it looks like I need to be packing all this 
stuff up for my son and washing up things
such as dishes and what not, he got the apartment
and moves in Friday!
I wasn't washing any of the dishes, pans, utensils
or what not til I knew for sure he was getting a place.
Wasn't wasting my time or energy with cleaning
anything if I was going to have to throw it away or donate it.
If we take all this stuff over to their new apartment
this weekend coming up I'm seriously telling them
Merry Christmas!


1:55pm


Well let's see what I've accomplished today so far.
Went grocery shopping and put groceries away.
Put dishes away out of dishwasher then
got a load going of all my son's things I'm giving him.
Been going through the stuff I'm giving him
and getting things organized and bagged up like
towels, sheets, shower curtain, pot holders.

Then just now I finished bagging up
almost 20 weeks or 5 months worth of lunch money
for when the kids go back to school!
For the last couple of years I have paid for their
lunches with nothing but pocket change we have saved!
This year will be the same way.
I counted out and bagged up $76 worth of change, ughh!
My back is broke from sitting on the floor and doing it.
At least it is done for awhile til at least
December or January when you figure in days
off like holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks.


4:10pm


Hubby called and said there was a lot going on
at his work today with cops and detectives or whoever
saying that someone who lived there was
possibly responsible or a suspect for the murder of
a Grandview woman/teacher over the weekend.
Detectives were going through this guy's apartment,
dumpsters, everything looking for evidence.
I knew nothing about it til I looked on 10TV.
I'm telling ya, you have to watch your back anywhere you go
because you don't know who's lurking where.
It can be in the yuppiest of neighborhoods
all the way out to Timbuck Two.


9:00pm


Me and hubby went for our usual walk tonight.
Walked a half mile nature trail at Innis Woods Garden.
I needed it because my body was aching
and stiffening up.  I felt a little better afterwards.







No comments:

Post a Comment