Friday, August 30, 2013

8-29-13

1:45pm


Three months ago I ordered one prescription refill for
myself through our mail order prescription plan.
Three months ago that was $200.
To me that is expensive but not as expensive
as yesterday when I went to refill that same prescription
only to find out it is now $300!!
I've fallen and can't get up!
Let's just say it didn't put me in the greatest of moods
now having to worry about something else I have to pay for.
I don't like Obama and this new health care thing!
I can't afford insurance for my own family
let alone trying to pay for welfare/no insurance families.
He's gonna drown those who are barely keeping
their heads above water now!
Then those people will have to go on welfare
to have the required health insurance
so where is this getting anyone?!

In other news,
let's hope the US doesn't strike or invade Syria.
If they do that could mean a financial crisis again for us,
not that we are totally out of the recession just yet
because I feel we are not.
If they do strike, stock markets will fall,
gas prices will soar and that will mean
higher prices for food or whatever in stores.

And lastly in the news that I just read about
that I thought others should prepare for,
This is supposed to happen around mid November.
I don't have all the details as I just found out about it 
so you may wanna Google more info about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment